Forum

Notifications

General Queries  

RSS

Acheta
(@aknarts)
Eminent Member Admin
20/03/2017 12:56 pm  

Ask us anything if we can we will answer.

arkanis
(@arkanis)
02/11/2017 8:19 pm  

Hey guys

The servers have great quality but i think we should try to get a few more players on the servers imo.

Maybe we can all come up with a few ideas on what to do to get more players.

I'll leave my ideas here:

• Become a more active community on social network.
    Make a Facebook account.
    Be more active on Steam.
    More active on outside websites.
    It is probably a lot of work just for the admins, but maybe have some other members do it for you, maybe give them an ingame reword of some sort.
  • Have ingame events like on the official servers:
    For example x2 Harvest one day or x5 Breeding another.
    Boss fights, have a specific time and server where groups can be made and fight together
    Extra events like Halloween and Christmas more than once a year
    I think this would make more players connect at once and make other join just by seen a high number of players online.
  • Maybe have some changes like fly speed or other things ppl hate on official servers.

I think it is worth the try, bigger community more fun for all.

ReplyQuote
Acheta
(@aknarts)
Eminent Member Admin
07/11/2017 10:19 pm  

I am going to skip commenting on the more active community, there is a steam group, facebook page. Adds for the server do go out on various outlets from time to time.

What I am going to address is the ingame stuff.

• Ingame events:
    Come up with the idea and the opportunity for it and sure it can be handled. With the daily restarts changing the rates and setting daily is not such a big issue.
  • Boss fights: 
    You most of all would know how hard it is to coordinate the timezones and people in general. But people do go for bosses and when they do they sometimes do invite other people to join.
  • Extra events:
    Not going to be rude here but the #@&!#@ Developers do not allow us admins to turn the events that already have been in the game on and off for our players.
  • Changes like fly speed require mods in general. If something can be done to make the game more enjoyable and does not require mods it can be done or is at least considered(like the no clip on buildings with the landscape). Unfortunately from my standpoint the game is still not stable enough to be able to support mods on some regular basis - ie. not break during updates - and the probability of issues goes up with the amount of mods. Which leads to which mod to chose over the other, the easier solution there is to not have mods but mitigate issues players have in game through server setting(For example did you notice that dinos and players have higher carry weight?).

ReplyQuote
mr_miago
(@mr_miago)
08/04/2018 11:09 am  

Hi, one question... is it possible that Server 87.236.194.11:27019 ist down??? Can´t join it!!?? HELP .. thx!

ReplyQuote
Acheta
(@aknarts)
Eminent Member Admin
08/04/2018 8:45 pm  

Hey, yes the server was down for a bit because of the autodemolish feature does require significant amount of RAM and 62GB apparently is not enough.

The server kept crashing because of that. Should be ok now.

ReplyQuote
Share: